It is a known fact that a well thought-out and carefully designed commercial space can lead to increased creativity, productivity and comfort.
We can all agree that walls and ceilings are essential building blocks for any commercial fitout project. Therefore, we must rely on those in the plastering and ceiling services trade when it comes to wall and ceiling design / construction.
It is also clear that commercial fitout projects come in many forms and span across many sectors, such as those listed below:-
- Office fitouts
- Retail / shop fitouts (shop, supermarket, bank, etc)
- Hospitality fitouts (restaurant, cafe, bar, nightclub, club, pub, hotel, motel, resort, serviced apartment, hostel, leisure centre, etc)
- Healthcare / medical fitouts (hospital, dental surgery, doctor surgery, aged care facilities, etc)
- Education fitouts (schools, colleges, universities, libraries, museums, theatres, etc)
- Government building fitouts (parliament, courthouse, embassy, fire station, police station, etc)
- Religious buildings .....and so on.
Keeping walls and ceilings in mind, there are also many varying tasks and processes involved with a commercial fitout project. In the list below, a few of those tasks have been mentioned:-
- Tile grid ceiling installation
- Suspended ceilings installation
- Room construction / separation
- Plasterboard installation, setting & finishing
- Wall soundproofing
- Wall partitions
- Steel stud & track framing / installation
- Timber framing
- Aluminium application - glazing sections, door jambs, doors, skirting
- Installation of doors, door jambs, skirting, architrave and all hardware
- Architectural bulkheads
- Fire-rated ceilings & wall installation
Fortunately, A.P. Projects and our team of Sydney based plasterers are experienced with all types of plastering fitout projects. We are dedicated, committed and passionate about the work we do and the industry that we are in. If you have a commercial project that requires our assistance, please feel free to contact us here.